Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Smoke Rise Neighbor Needs Help: Lost Car Key

A Smoke Rise neighbor needs help finding her car key, lost while hiking between Tower Hill and Black Oak. Have you seen it?

I received this message last night from new neighbor Bonnie Nach:

Hi - I recently moved to Smoke Rise and have been getting your blog - It's awesome, thanks so much!

Today I hiked off of Tower Hill and came out on Black Oak - Somewhere along the way I lost the key to my car (my only key) - I know it's a huge longshot, but is there a way to get the word out that if someone comes across it to contact me?

It's a key for an Audi - i had to get my car towed from Tower Hill to my house and it will take Audi over a weeek to get me a replacement.

Thanks in advance for anything you may be able to do.

If you're hiking in the area, could you be on the lookout? And let others know?

If you do come across Bonnie's car key, please contact her via phone at 201-956-5208 or email at
bon929@gmail.com.

Thanks very much for your help!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...