Register for Kinnelon Computers' Free Computer Maintenance 'How To' Discussion at the Kinnelon Library with Ted Whittemore on May 3rd, 2011 at 7 PM.Many of you may know that, in addition to reviewing hot sauces and creating Kinnelon's own SR Fresh Hot Sauces, Ted Whittemore also keeps computers in working condition in and around Kinnelon [Note: Ted runs my company IT Department :-)].
For those of you wanting to learn more about how to maintain, clean and backup your computers, look no further than the Kinnelon Libary on Tuesday, May 3rd at 7pm when Ted will be sharing advice and tips on how to take care of your personal computer.
Here are the details, which are listed in the Kinnelon Library Bookmarks Volume 29, Number 2 dated April/May/June 2011 on page 4:
"How to Maintain, Clean and Back Up Your PC for No Money!"
With Ted Whittemore of Kinnelon Computers
Tuesday, May 3, 7:00 PM
- Preventing your computer from dying dust bunny death
- Keeping your computer going for the long haul - defrag, clean, and monitor your machine
- Protect your computer with top-of-the-line free Anti-Virus Software
- What to do if you do get infected and how to be prepared
- How to be back on-line in minutes after a computer failure
- Protect your files, personal info, settings, and data with Free On-Line Backup to the Cloud (Internet)
If you have specific questions you'd like Ted to address, feel free to include them here in the comments. Otherwise, be sure to reserve a spot and be prepared to learn many valuable tips on how best to maintain your computer. And they cost ... NOTHING! Hooray!
Thanks for your help in getting the word out.
I hope to see you then!