|This Poor Woman Doesn't Understand Windows Printing!!|
|This One Does!|
Yes, I Can Reuse the Same Photos and Give Them New Captions!
Anyway, I will be giving a talk at the Kinnelon Public Library, this Thursday, Sept 20 at 7 PM, which is the 7th of 10 such talks this year, a month apart, on the subject of taking care of your Windows PC, new or old, with special attention in Part 6 to:
How to Print Anything Cheaply in Win 7 or Vista or XP -- Desktop or Laptop, including:
1) How to Print and Organize Photos (Mostly for Free) -- Print everything from Wallet sized Snapshots, to Posters, and everything in between. The best Photo Printers and How to Save on Ink! Which is the most expensive part of photo printing!
2) How to Make Your Applications Understand Your Printer -- Make sure Windows and Your Printer are on the Same Page. Literally!.
3) Where and How to Buy Printers, Ink, and Supplies -- No, it's not at Staples.
4) What Printers to Buy and Where to Buy Them -- The Cheapest and Best Printers for Photos or General Printing.
5) How to Handle Internet Printing and Making the Fonts and Pages Sizes Print Right -- Like it Says.
And, As Always we will have our Open Mike period at the end of the talk and demo, so you can find out why your computer isn't doing what you want:
Ask Your Questions about Your Computer and Computer Related Problems, such as:
1) Is my machine too old? When do I need a new machine?
2) How can I "pin" that program to my Taskbar, and what is a "Gadget?"
3) Why does my computer ... ?
4) If you have a laptop with a problem, bring it along and we'll take a quick look.
5) Questions and on-the-spot diagnosis will be limited by the time available!!!
All of you Kinnelon and North Jersey people, and everybody else, are welcome to come.
Call the Kinnelon Library at 973 838 1321 and reserve a spot.
See you there!
PS: This talk pertains to PCs running Windows 7, Vista and XP
Photo Credits: And I do not make this stuff up!!!
http://womenwantme.com/attract-women-with-your-facebook-pictures.html and various sites for the unahppy woman.