It will also include an End of Year Get-Together! Here are details.
1. Please contact Tom Edmunds if you intend to participate in the hike.
2. Starting time: 9am on Saturday 12/3/11
3. Hike length: 3 to 5 miles, including a portion of the Patriot's Path. [Here are details from our February 2010 hike at Fosterfields.] Tom is promising perfect conditions!
4. Meeting place: Fosterfields Visitor Center on Kahdena Road, Morris Township. Fosterfields can be reached from Morristown by taking route C 124 (Mendham Rd) West 1.5 miles and turn right on Kahdena Rd (after passing the Burnham Park swimming pool). You can Google for directions to 73 Kahdena Rd Morris Township, NJ.
5. If you'd like to be involved in the End of Year Get-Together after the hike, Janet is coordinating a “bring your favorite goodie”. Simply email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. As Tom says, "This is purely voluntary so there’s no pressure to make that Fruit Cake with 18 different ingredients."
We can't wait to see Tom Edmunds, Russ Nee and Janet McMillan again and take part in another MCPC hike. It's been too long! We hope to see you there, too!
Image Credit: Morris Township NJ Real Estate