Were you aware that the Kinnelon Library has available for check-out passes to museums? In case you aren't, here is the lowdown from Galina Adair in the Children's Library!
The Children's Library owns the following passes for in-person chargeouts at the desk in Children's:
- Pass to the New Jersey Jackals minor league baseball team in Montclair, NJ, at the Yogi Berra Stadium. This pass enables 2 people to get into the ball game for free, and requires a payment of $9.00 for each additional person. (It will cost $18.00 for a family of 4 to attend a game.) - New!!
- Pass to the Grounds for Sculpture for Hamilton, NJ. - New!!
- Pass to the Montclair Art Museum in Montclair, NJ.
- Pass to the American Natural History Museum in NYC.
- Pass to the Guggenheim Museum in NYC.
These passes are available to Kinnelon card holders only. They cannot be reserved. They cannot be renewed. First come - first served. Museum pass checkouts are good for 1 week. The Sculpture Garden is good for 1 week. The baseball pass is good for 2 days.
These marvelous museum passes need to be checked out in person at the desk in the Children's Library upstairs and they need to be returned there.
If you haven't already, I hope you'll take advantage of these resources.
If you have, please share with us what you and your family enjoyed most about these venues. Leave me a comment or email me and I will share it with our readers.
Happy Labor Day weekend!